Opusflow have extensive experience providing consultancy and design services to both private and public sector organisations large and small. As an IT Services organisation we have experience in implementing and managing flexible and secure IT systems and solutions to meet the needs of these organisations. We have provided services to a number of charities, and to both national and regional organisations ranging in size from 4 - 450 staff. Dealing with a number of NHS organisations has given us a deep understanding of the requirements behind security, Data Protection and Information Governance.
To ensure the provision of the most appropriate solutions to these organisation Opusflow works with a wide variety of solution providers from propriety suppliers such as Microsoft and Apple, to Open Source suppliers such as Zimbra, Atlassian and Asterisk. We don't believe in finding a single solution and offering it to all of the organisations we work with, we pride ourselves on offering a bespoke approach for each and everyone of our clients.
We understand that different organisations needs vary widely but ultimately an effective IT system must support the following fundamental requirements;
- Meets the business requirements of the organisation
- Make staff more effective through smarter collaboration and communication tools
- Be reliable and secure but at a sensible price
- Be agile and scalable to support changing workloads
- Offer flexible but secure solutions
- Support an ever growing mobile workforce
- Save your organisation money
In our role of providing IT Consultancy we would cover the following areas;
- Understand the nature of the existing infrastructure
- Audit the current infrastructure
- Understand how staff work and the organisations workflows
- Develop an IT Infrastructure to meet your organisations requirements
- Develop a migration plan
- Develop Change Management procedures.
- Provide a solution in line with the clauses laid out in ISO 27001:2005